Friday, May 05, 2006

 

Ann Arbor

I LOVE Ann Arbor. All of you that still live here are so lucky. I usually make it back twice a year, thanks to the Alumni Association, and every time I'm here I get this little happy feeling inside. My friends think that I only like coming back because of China Gate, but I swear that's not true. (although the sesame tofu is amazing!) Anyway, I won't wax nostalgic, but suffice to say that there is something special about this town and this school that you will always carry with you, no matter where you end up. You'll also realize when you're out there in the "real world" that there is something about the Michigan experience that's different from other schools. It's funny, but people always comment on it.

More next week from LA.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?