Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Hi from Cambridge

So, here I am, about to cross the Charles River to go to Admitted Students Weekend at HBS. I know I have to go, and I will go, but truth be told, the only thing I want to do is take a nap. "Why?" Because I'm ever so slightly intimidated. I realize that this logic is flawed, given that I did get in and all, but it's the same feeling as being the new kid in school, wondering what it's going to be like and whether you are going to like it. (This is the cool part of being an adult... Instead of wondering whether they are going to like you, you get to wonder whether you are going to like them... :)) Either way, it's the same slightly nervous energy.

Ok. I have to go. Must be there by 3:30 to check out my dorm. Yeah, I'm not sure I can live in a 6'x10' space either, but I have to check it out and make a decision by tomorrow.

More later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?